Descartes Unites the People and Technology that Move the World
The need for efficient, secure, and agile supply chains and logistics operations has become ever more critical and complex. By combining innovative technology, powerful trade intelligence and the reach of our network, Descartes helps get goods, information, transportation assets, and people where they’re needed, when they’re needed.
We’re one of the most broadly deployed logistics and supply chain technology companies in the world. More than 22,000 customers around the globe use our cloud-based solutions to transform the way they move inventory and information to enhance productivity, better serve customers, thrive competitively, keep pace with evolving regulations, and respond to rapidly changing market conditions. Descartes is publicly traded (Nasdaq:DSGX, TSX:DSG) with headquarters in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, and offices and partners around the world. With record financial performance for more than 16 years, we lead the industry in innovation investment. Every day, logistics service providers, manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and other logistics-intensive businesses of all sizes rely on our scale, stability, and comprehensive solution footprint to move what’s most important to them. Learn more at www.descartes.com.
We’re growing fast and invite you to join our amazing team.
ABOUT DESCARTES PEOPLEVOX
Peoplevox is a mobile-first, SaaS WMS (warehouse management system) in use by major brands in the e-commerce and retail industry. We are growing quickly, with key customer bases in the United Kingdom, United States and Australia. Some of our customers.
Peoplevox was acquired by Descartes (TSX:DSG) (Nasdaq:DSGX) in February 2020.
Descartes is the global leader in providing on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. Descartes has over 220,000 connected parties using its cloud-based services. Our headquarters are in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and we have offices and partners around the world. Learn more at www.descartes.com.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An experienced Peoplevox user with the drive to become our next Customer Success Manager. You will manage your own portfolio of customers to strengthen retention, increase expansion and cultivate advocacy. You love working with our customers to understand and continuously align to their business goals and to optimize the value they are getting out of Descartes by acting as their strategic advisor and providing insights, best practises and recommendations.
Have full accountability for a set of client accounts
- Adoption of Peoplevox products within the client
- Preparing for and operating business reviews
- Monitoring and acting on Customer Health
- Maintaining high levels of Customer Satisfaction and NPS
- Manage first stage escalations
- Identify the best practice of operating PVX in each use case
- Ensuring the client’s configuration meets their needs
- Making operational recommendations based on best practice
- Partner with the Client to ensure they reach their goals
- Be / become a subject matter expert in warehouse operations.
- Input into and help evolve department culture
- Input into and help evolve department strategy and plan
- Participate in onboarding new starters
- Take ownership of some of the departments reporting and analysis
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
The Client Success Manager should have the following skills / experience:
- Experience in ecommerce and/or warehouse operations/logistics
- Strong customer relationship skills, ability to engage with all levels
- Ability to be self-driven and self-sufficient working remotely from the wider team
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strong time management
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Peoplevox
- Proven customer satisfaction / customer NPS results
- Experience with warehouse systems / ERP solutions or SRM solutions
- Experience in E-Commerce
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Customer Success role (Consulting or Account Management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels
As we scale, we’re looking for new doers, collaborators and innovators to join Descartes in uniting the people and technology that move the world as the Global Leader in Logistics and Supply Chain Technology. We’re entrepreneurial, hardworking, geeky-in-a-good way problem solvers. Guided by our values, we nurture a TEAM focused culture that invests in people and creates opportunities for advancement across a broad spectrum of career paths. We prioritize work-life balance and foster an environment with the space to take ownership, to be heard, and to carve a path for your individual accomplishments to help drive our success. At Descartes, everyone has a voice and the best argument wins, regardless of who makes it. We offer competitive compensation, great benefits, remote and flexible work hours, and the opportunity to join a company on an awesome mission with a great existing team and trajectory.
Descartes also has a deep sense of environmental responsibility. Learn more about how we helped our customers save over 552,000 metric tons of CO2 in 2020 by reducing fuel and paper consumption: https://www.descartes.com/who-we-are/social-responsibility-sustainability/environmental-impact. Join a team that’s committed to working with customers to conserve resources and enhance sustainability.
If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for, and Descartes sounds like the team and the mission you want to be part of, apply now. We can’t promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
Due to COVID-19, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video (Microsoft TEAMS) and are on-boarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
We are an Equal Employment employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please review our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at Descartes.com.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobs.descartes.com/job/Customer-Success-Manager/563522617/?feedId=349560&utm_source=CareerSite&tcsource=apply&utm_campaign=Descartes_WordPress→